Man and Van
Interested in a Site Clearance or Wait and Load Service
First 30 minutes of waiting included in the initial price of collection
Additional costs are based on a pro rata basis.
Our trained drivers will assist with loading the waste
No permit is required
In short we have a 7.5 tonne Caged Lorry where you can load up to 2.5 tonnes of bulky waste. To be sure we operate a reliable and quality waste collection service. Obviously this is a straight forward service for the customer and is used for many businesses that require a quick site clearance solution.
Firstly Wasteology Caged Lorries are conveniently sized for accessing those difficult streets that our larger 26 Tonne fleet cannot reach. Secondly the waste is to light weight and bulky. Lastly this service is not suitable to load soils, hardcore or bricks, why not consider a Grab Hire for this type of waste?
When is a Caged lorry used?
Sometimes to collect some of the Scheduled Trade Waste Pre Paid Sack sites.
Similarly to collect dedicated Cardboard Bales, if bales are Mill Sized then a fork lift truck is required at the collection point.
Always to provide a Site Clearance Service with Wait and Load.
Choose Wasteology for
- Firstly we are reliable and trustworthy
- Secondly our vehicles have real time tracking
- Thirdly services can be booked 24 hours a day 7 days a week, however out of hour’s charges may apply
- Lastly our accreditations: ISO 14001:2015; ISO 9001:2015; Halving Waste to Landfill; BS OHSAS 4500:2018
Areas Covered for Man and Van
Why Choose Wasteology ?
To clarify we operate a cost effective and efficient timely Caged Lorry Wait and Load Service for Commercial, Industrial and Construction Sites.
- A real-time tracking of all vehicles allows reliable scheduled collections.
- Services can be booked for 5 days a week 06:30 am to 17:00 pm, out of hour’s charges may apply.
- Finally back at our yard all Waste Materials collected are treated. To rephrase, waste is optimised through processing at our Material Recovery Facility. See our Recycling Section for further information.
Sunday, Bank Holidays and Out Of Service collection service maybe limited. Please arrange by calling Transport on 01823 672 900.
What waste is suitable for a Man and Van service ?
- Bulky Furniture
- House or Office clearance
- Hazardous was
- Unwanted UPVC Windows/ Glass Sheeting
- Construction rigid waste
- Wooden Pallets
How to order a Wait and Load Caged Lorry?
Simply call us on 01823 672 900 or email us at email@example.com