Grab Hire Services
There are several reasons for choosing a Grab Hire service. Here are a few:
Particularly when you need a quick and flexible service to remove stockpiled or bulky waste. We offer same day service. For example, fly tipping clearance
Actually, when access is difficult or there is a distance to pick up the waste because the Grab Hire uses its extending arm.
Certainly consider booking this curbside collection grab hire service for all different amounts of waste. Whether you have full or part loads our Grab Hire lorry is large enough to accept 18 tonnes of waste at a time. Compare to some companies only offer smaller loads.
Why should you choose us?
- Specially using a legal waste carrier such as ourselves to transfer and dispose of waste.
- In fact our Customer Satisfaction rating is 95% proving we are very trustworthy.
- Beyond the Wasteology full Waste Carrier Licence we have our own Material Recovery Facility for treating waste on our site maximising recycling.
- Nearby supplier such as ourselves reduces your carbon footprint. Our location is in Wellington, Somerset TA21.
- To clarify, Wasteology provide a fast and reliable grab hire service for the collection of Residential, Commercial, Construction and Industrial Waste.
For this purpose you can request a price now by using the Contact Form.
Lastly we are a professional waste management company that will collect your waste and supply a Duty of Care document for the waste we remove. Without doubt your waste is a resource, therefore we provide a sustainable solution .
Grab Hire Loaders Are Suitable For The Following Waste Types
- Hard-Core, Brick, Stone and cement
- Muck Away – Soil
- Green Waste
- General Dry Waste
- Bales of Plastic, Cardboard, Paper and Aluminium cans
Areas Covered for Grab Hire
We provide drop offs and collections in Somerset and Devon
Choose Wasteology for
- Reliability and trustworthy
- In fact our vehicles have real time tracking
- In brief services can be booked 24 hours a day 7 days a week, however out of hour’s charges may apply
- Lastly we have great accreditations: ISO 14001:2015; ISO 9001:2015; Halving Waste to Landfill; BS OHSAS 4500:2018