Grab hire services
There are several reasons for choosing a grab hire service. Here are a few:
Particularly when you need a quick and flexible service to remove stockpiled or bulky waste. We offer same day service. For example, fly tipping clearance
Actually, when access is difficult or there is a distance to pick up the waste because the Grab Hire uses its extending arm.
Certainly consider booking this curbside collection grab hire service for all different amounts of waste. Whether you have full or part loads our Grab Hire lorry is large enough to accept 18 tonnes of waste at a time. Compare to some companies only offer smaller loads.
Why choose us?
Choose Wasteology for professional and efficient grab hire services for your site. Here’s why:
- We have a 95% customer satisfaction rating.
- We are a licensed legal waste carrier.
- We maximise recycling by using our own material recovery facility.
- We are a local grab hire company in Somerset, offering a more environmentally friendly option.
Wasteology is the optimal choice for residential, commercial, construction and industrial waste collection, helping you keep your site clean and secure. Contact us today to receive a quote for grab hire cost.
As a proficient waste management company, we will pick up your waste and provide a duty of care document to prove we store, transport and dispose of waste without harming the environment. It is of high importance to us that we handle waste in a sustainable manner so choose Wasteology for first-rate provision of grab waste removal.
Grab hire loaders are suitable for the following waste types
- Hard-core, brick, Stone and cement
- Muck away – soil
- Green waste
- General dry waste
- Bales of plastic, cardboard, paper and aluminium cans
Areas covered for grab hire
We provide drop offs and collections in Somerset and Devon
Choose Wasteology for
- Reliability and trustworthy
- In fact our vehicles have real time tracking
- In brief services can be booked 24 hours a day 7 days a week, however out of hour’s charges may apply
- Lastly we have great accreditations: ISO 14001:2015; ISO 9001:2015; Halving Waste to Landfill; BS OHSAS 4500:2018