Farming / Agricultural
How do we work with the farming and agriculture community?
Since Wasteology works hard to support the local farming community, we ensure the bet possible services. In addition, we have a waste carriers license and a waste transfer station means we can remove and dispose of their unwanted natural and non-natural waste.
What legislation should you beware of?
Importantly, everyone has a Duty of Care to the environment. Always follow the government legislation from DEFRA, and professional Chartered Institute of Waste Management CIWM and EA regulations. Indeed, make sure you secure that any transfer of waste is only to an authorised person or waste management company.
Beyond the licence, what makes us different?
Above all we are local, friendly and very trustworthy. Because farms produce natural and non-natural wastes, hence as a waste management company, we can treat and dispose of both these waste types. For example here are some non natural waste types we accept:
- Feed bags
- Non contaminated containers
- General packaging
- Silage wrap
- HDPE from construction
Additionally the natural wastes are:
- For instance manure
- Maybe poultry houses and slaughterhouses
- harvest waste
- fertiliser run- off from fields
- pesticides that enter into water, air or soils
- lastly, salt and silt drained from fields.
In fact Wasteology has a supply of crushed concrete which is always popular with farm access roads.
For this purpose contact us for more information by using the Contact Form on this page.rIn addition
Why Use Wasteology?
- Real-time satellite tracking of all vehicles.
- Use labelled wheeled bins for segregated waste streams.
- Skips and roros for bulky wastes.
- Dumpy bag waste collection for segregate waste.
- Service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
A free on site audit will be conducted to assess the waste streams. We check the access to site and ensure all health and safety risks are checked before we recommend a solution to our clients.