Asbestos Waste Disposal
Legislation of Asbestos disposal
To begin with there is a total ban on the disposal of asbestos at mixed waste landfills. Therefore, do you have asbestos to dispose of from your home, during work or DIY activities, generally the advice is to, leave it alone.
Importantly, you must make arrangements for its’ safe removal and disposal. Consequently, we can help you, so contact us.
Where is Asbestos Found?
Briefly, asbestos can be found in some buildings put up before the year 2000. For example, in floor and ceiling tiles, boilers, thermal pipe lagging, some insulation board and spray coatings. Subsequently, we have a legal waste carrier licence and provide a low cost way to remove asbestos waste.
Is Asbestos Waste Considered Hazardous?
Definitely you can classify asbestos as hazardous. Namely there are three types:
- Blue asbestos called crocidolite
- Brown asbestos called amosite
- Lastly, we have a licence to collect White Asbestos known as chrysotile.
Contact us today to Get a Quote..
Why Wasteology ?
- Firstly we are reliable and trustworthy
- Secondly our vehicles have real time tracking
- Thirdly services can be booked 24 hours a day 7 days a week, however out of hour’s charges may apply
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Certificate
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certificate
- Halving Waste to Landfill
- BS OHSAS 4500:2018 Health and Safety
Areas Covered for Skip Hire
To sum up we provide drop offs and collections in Somerset, Devon, Kent and London and the surrounding areas from our local nearby waste transfer stations. Skips can be delivered in various sizes; open or enclosed, and can supply crane tested skip certificates.